Thinking of selling your home? Before you do, think about adding some value to your home and here are a few tips and tricks we have to help you do so.
1. Get a home inspection. It will be a lot more beneficial for you to get on top of any issues that might be found before a potential buyer. This might mean some foundation fixes or even a new roof but it will be worth it.
2. Fresh paint. Nothing makes a room look clean and updated like a fresh layer of paint. Remember that a neutral color will appeal to a potential buyer most.
3. Plant a tree and create a low maintenance landscaping. This means purchasing and planting plants that are native to your area and will survive easily.
4. Keep modern decorations. When decorating a home, it can be easy to age it so keep it modern to add a little value.
5. Make your house appear larger. This can be done by letting light in and clear any clutter out of the room.
6. Small updates to rooms can add a lot of value. Small things like an updated sink or microwave can change the whole feel of the room.
7. Add new Energy-Efficient Fixtures. New, decorative ceiling fans can add a modern look and add to the air flow of the room.
All these tips are simple fixes that can change and update your home dramatically. For other ideas, give us a call and see how we can help you!