As the heart of the home, keeping an updated kitchen is important. New kitchen trends set a wonderful atmosphere for cooking, eating, and making memories.
Here are some of the best new kitchen trends of 2019:
- Sleek and Chic. Kitchens are moving away from barnyard-beautiful and towards a more elegant look. Clean lines, glass, monochromatic color schemes, and matte finishes garner the feeling of high-end simplicity.
- Function. Like Marie Kondo, many families seek better organizing solutions. Plenty of drawers, cabinets, and built-in organizers allow everything to have its place
- Black is the New White.White cabinets are phasing out and black is on its way in.
- Minimalism. Say bye to overhead pot racks and clutter. Minimalism is a lifestyle that is coming to a kitchen near you.
- Smart. Technological advances, like smart appliances and lighting, make for a fast, easy, cooking experience for the modern family.
For more tips on the biggest kitchen trends for 2019, be sure to contact us!